Blessed Sunday, everyone!
I hope you’re having a good day, mayhaps you’re enjoying a magazine and a cup of coffee at your breakfast table, or have your day moved on to lunch time? In my little corner of the world, the sky is still grey from the thunder storm we had last night (Thor was not in a good mood), and the air is still humid and static. Perfect conditions for curling up with a cup of tea and a book.
Also, Mercury is no longer retrograde! Time to exhale, people. This should make things a bit easier, if you’ve felt like everything has been going against you lately, like you’re walking through sticky sir up, and no matter what you do, you can’t get forward, things should get a bit easier now. It’s clearing up, people, but the moon is about to go void of course, and it’s a dark moon. Personally, I’ll take that as a hint to stay home and do some reading and meditation.
Speaking of books, I promised you a booklist, did I not? It’s just a draft, and I might change it as I stumble across new books, or my mood changes. Also, I’m open to suggestions. If there’s a book you’d like to hear my thoughts on, or one that’s on my list that you’re looking forwards to hearing off, let me know, and I’ll make an effort to not wipe it off the list in a sudden mood-change.
- One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (Released the 30th of August)
- Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead (book four in the Georgina Kincaid series)
- Romancing the Dead by Tate Hallaway (book three in the Garnett Lacey series)
- The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (released November 8th)
- Unraveled by Gena Showalter (book two in the Intertwined series)
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (released the 6th of December)
- Covet by J.R.Ward
I’ll be uploading the list on a separate page with pictures of the books. For now, blessed be!