I always feel so honored when someone appreciates my writing enough to not only read my posts and comment, but actually give me awards as well? Made my day, and seeing as it’s 6am and I’ve already been at the airport for a while, it requires a lot to brighten my day. At least as this is pre-coffee.
Anyway, the lovely and talented Udita from BookMark just nominated me for another reward. It really warms the heart when someone thinks of you and regards your writing as worthy of one of these…
THE SHINE ON AWARD.
The rules of the award are as followed:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Now, for the 7 random facts about me;
- I have visited Britain more than any other place in the world, possibly including our neighboring country. I always felt drawn to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and the Republic or Ireland.
- I have a serious chocolate addiction.
- I was 13,5 when my youngest sister was born, and I think she evoked my maternal instincts. I’m fiercely protective of that girl…
- At the age of 23, I still play The Sims, and I have done so ever since I got the first game 10 years ago.
- Men kinda scare me… That might be one of the reasons why I’m still single.
- I’ve always dreamed of living abroad… Though I’m not that good at learning new languages (the grammar gets to me) so I’d have to move to an English-speaking country.
- Books are my safety net. When things get tough or overwhelming, I loose myself in a book. I do believe this defense mechanism is what got me through High School alive and somewhat sane.
Now, as for my nominees… I’m not going to pick 15 people, simply because I don’t read 15 blogs on a daily basis. Here they are, some amazing bloggers that you should check out!
- Two blogs by the amazing writer Tess Whitehurst. Magical Fashionista and Magical Housekeeping.
- Books and Bowel Movements by Cassie
- Elven Kingdom by Tathariel -This one is in Norwegian, but even if you can’t read it, it’s worth checking out for the amazing pictures. She is so talented!
- Hedwig’s Fireplace by Hedwig
- Witchy Words by Marietta
I hope you check them out, I’m sure at least some of you will enjoy them as much as I do