Happy Monday! (If such a thing exists) To get some structure into my blog, and to motivate myself to update more often, I have decided to follow the lead of Udita Banerjee over at BookMark. I will try the weekly events; Musing Monday, Teaser Tuesdays, WWW Wednesdays, and Friday Finds. I won’t be doing all of them each week, and I’ll explain the concept as I get to each of them, but I like the idea as it is put here by MizB in Should be Reading, who is the host of the concept.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
The book that I am currently desperate to get my hands on has yet to be released. The latest and final book in the Nighthuntress series by Jeaniene Frost; Up From the Grave. You can find it here, and as you can see, it hasn’t been released yet, but January the 30th is just two weeks and three short days from now, and I can hardly wait!
I love Cat and Bones, I have enjoyed every single book about them, and I love how they have grown and developed in the books, and how especially Cat has learned from her mistakes. So waiting for the last book is bitter-sweet, because I so want to read it, yet I mourn the fact that it’s almost over… I do think it is about time the poor couple gets some peace for once, but I’d rather put them through more Hell if it means I’ll get to see more of them, you know?
On the bright side, Jeaniene Frost has also written a spin-off series from the Nighthuntress universe about other minor (or not so minor, seeing as no one in their right mind would refer to Vlad as minor. Ever.) characters from the series, and Cat and Bones have a tendency to poking their heads in to say hello, so here’s to hoping! I hope for many many many more books from this author and this universe, and from more sexy glimpses of Bones. And Cat… But you know, as long as I get my occasional Bones-fix, I’m good.