I have decided to read at least 40 books this year. It doesn’t sound like much, but it’s the number of books I read last year (according to goodreads), and I’ll be finishing my degree in library science this year, which I’m assuming will take up a lot of my time.
In addition to the goodreads challenge, I found another challenge that I want to do in order to challenge myself to read different books and to broaden my reading-horizon.
26 books to read in 2015.
1. A book you own but haven’t read
2. A book that was made into a movie
3. A book you pick solely because of the cover
4. A book your friend loves
5. A book published this year
6. A book by an author you’ve never read before
7. A book by an author you love
8. A book at the bottom of your “to be read” pile
9. A book with a colour in the title
10. A book set somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit
11. A book you’ve started but never finished
12. A book with a lion, a witch or a wardrobe
13. A book with a female heroine
14. A book set in the summer
15. A book of poems
16. A book you learned about because of this challenge
17. A book that will make you smarter
18. A book with a blue cover
19. A book you were supposed to read in school, but didn’t
20. A book “everyone” but you has read
21. A book with a great first line
22. A book with pictures
23. A book from the library
24. A book you loved… Read it again!
25. A book that is more than 10 years old
26. A book based on a true story
So, how about you guys? Are you doing any reading challenges? What’s your reading goal for 2015? Do you think you’ll read more, or less than you did in 2014, and did you reach your goal in 2014?